Hydrolyzed collagen is simply collagen that has been broken down into smaller units of protein (or collagen peptides) through a process called hydrolysis. These small units of protein are easy for you to digest and absorb, which means the amino acids can be effective in the body. By encapsulating this same hydrolyzed collagen we’ve made it even easier to take as a supplement. Instead of adding powder to your morning coffee, smoothie, or porridge to disguise the taste, you’re able to take a couple of capsules with a glass of water. Collagen supplements provide your body with essential amino acids to support your hair, skin, nails, gut, joints, and more. By taking a bovine collagen supplement, you will be getting the essential Type I and Type III collagens, which offer more robust full-body benefits.
▪ Rich in essential amino acids
▪ Improves post-exercise recovery
▪ Anti-ageing benefits for skin
▪ Promotes strong nails and healthy hair
▪ Aids digestive health
▪ Supports better sleep
Each container contains 60 collagen capsules
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking medications, consult with your doctor before starting a supplement routine. It is always optimal to consult with a health care provider when considering what supplements are right for you.